Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Another day, another swim

Tuesday I went out to see what the legs would feel like. I went for an easy 6 miles, which felt good. What really felt the best was the nice warmer weather. Wore the 3/4 tights, which I am really loving and a Mizuno BT top and was fine in the 34 degree weather. Averaged 6:30 a mile with an average HR of 140. With the HR pretty low, I feel like at least aerobically I am recovered.

In the evening Meg and I headed to the pool for Day 2 of Swim Week! This time we made it 2,000 meters. We did our normal SKIMPS warm up and then did a down ladder from 400 to 100. Felt pretty good and the times were not bad considering the week layoff. I am hoping this week will kick start my swimming excitement and help my stroke start to feel right again.

No comments:

Post a Comment