Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Swim Week

On Monday, I started what I term SWIM WEEK! Not to be mistaken with shark or hell week, but sometimes seems similar. That just means Meg and I are concentrating on our swim this week and plan to swim 5-6 times this week. I huge step up from the 1 time a week the last couple of weeks. We figured now would be a good time to let the legs have a break after the 20 miles on the trials.

So, in the morning I bike 30 miles on the trainer with an average of 215 watts. It took me about an hour to finally get warmed up and the soreness out, but felt good at the end. In the evening we went to the pool, but neither of us was really into it yet. So we just did a SKIMPS set and called it a day. Our Valentine's day present to each other!

No comments:

Post a Comment